- A paragraph-by-paragraph analysis of Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone.
How to Really Be a Better Writer: A Meta-Method of Learning and Playing with Words, Figures of Speech, Rhetoric, and Tropes – Abridged Free Version
- Lesson, The First: Introduction
- Lesson, The Second: The What, Why, and How of Vocabulary
- Lesson, The Third: Figures of Speech, Rhetorical Devices, and Wordplay
- Lesson, The Fourth: Tropes and Story Patterns
- Lesson, The Fifth: Bonus Round
- Lesson, The Sixth: Style Analysis
- Lesson, The Seventh: Repetition As A Vice
- Kick Ass Torrents Version
- YouTube Playlist
How to Really Be a Better Writer: A Meta-Method of Learning and Playing with Words, Figures of Speech, Rhetoric, and Tropes – Full Version
- Amazon US Kindle eBook and Paperback Listing
- Amazon Europe Kindle eBook and Paperback Listing
- Smashwords (eBook Listing)
- Createspace eStore (Paperback Listing)
- Blog Post with Links and Description
- Philosophically and gastronomically, I tend to be interested in foods and meals that are simultaneously healthy, tasty, and cheap, so these recipes will reflect that. The other half of my diet apart from these recipes is usually broccoli and other frozen vegetables that I zap in the microwave.
- Frozen Pizza Is A Very Bad Bargain
- One Dish Of Lentil Chow, 800-900 Calories, For $1.20 Or Less!
- Le Conte de Fées – A Fairytale in French